My Blog List

Sunday, March 1, 2009

First Post

This is my very first post on my blog. Haven't figured out how to add photos yet, so this will have to do!



Quilting is my love, besides my family and friends! I have a large stash to work from. But as all good quilters know, we add to it from time to time! I was able to do that on my trip to OH to visit my sister and 4 other quilt friends! When a fabric shop has 50% off of all their fabrics, it is wise to buy. These weren't old fabric either..........charm packs, jelly rolls, layer cakes and yardage from the new fabrics out. It was so much fun to pick some Kaffe Fassette fabrics, that 3 of us split, a little Mary Engelbreit charm with some yardage to go with, and a few other things.



As soon as I am able, I will be adding photos of quilts I have made.



Off to check my blogs that I read and facebook.

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Took a bit for me to figure out pics too. Glad you did. The cupcake pin cushion is so cute.

    Welcome to blogland.

    ReplyDelete